Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase revenue. As such the BI team covers all the key components of our business and are pivotal to our overall continued success. As a Business Intelligence intern at UMWT, you will use the latest cutting-edge Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
• Create linkages between various data within our Business Intelligence software to enable predictive modelling and sophisticated trend analysis
• Produce and improve data visualization for weekly and monthly reporting to management, thereby influencing key business decisions
• Design visualization dashboards to support other UMWT teams in monitoring their key KPIs
• Oversee deployment of data to the data warehouse and work with the tech team to optimize the process
• Review and validate data received from various sources and implement controls to enhance data quality
• Help to identify opportunities to enhance UMWT performance across all departments
• Bachelor's (Master's preferred) degree preferably in Business or related field
• Experience in an analytical role, preferably in business intelligence, data quality, investment banking or management consulting
• Very strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (experience with BI visualizations, programming, and database management is a plus)
• Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch business intelligence experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industries·
• Be empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
• Work alongside experienced management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
Desired GPA : 3.5
1. Microsoft Word
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft PowerPoint
1. Effective time management
2. Strong communication, result-oriented and able to handle multi-task
3. Possess own transportation
Applicant Type : Undergraduates
1. BA (Hons) in Business Management
2. BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
Email for application : email@example.com