Finology, a FinTech & InsurTech company in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), is looking for Business Analysts (fresh graduates and experienced candidates) to join our fast-paced yet rigorous Product Team.
Do you enjoy solving problems that will serve thousands of people? Are you experimental yet pragmatic in problem solving? Do you consider yourself to be a strong communicator? If yes, this role might be for you!
What you'll be working on
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify software requirements for both existing and new projects
• Work with Software Engineers to turn software requirements into industry-standard software solutions
• Manage various aspects of software development, ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects
• Create and maintain relevant documentations
• Perform internal Quality Assurance (QA) activities
• Manage System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities with internal and external stakeholders
What we'd like to see in the candidate
• Strong Communicator. You have good communication and interpersonal skills. You get excited with the opportunity to work in a multinational team.
• Analytical Thinking. You are able to break down complex problems into smaller parts, solve them, and bring them back together to form a holistic solution.
• End Users x Business Objectives. You always keep the end users in mind but understand that different voices within the organization contribute to final outcomes.
• Consistency x Flexibility. You are an organised person who enjoys creating and documenting processes. At the same time, you allow a certain degree of flexibility to ensure that objectives can be met in a timely manner.
• Industry Experience. Professional experience in the banking, insurance, and/or property industry is a plus point.
Are you up for the challenge? Interested applicants are invited to drop their resume at http://bit.ly/Finology-PBA. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.